In the name of God
Road and Transportation Ministry – State transportation and terminals organization – Iranian customs – Intelligence Ministry – Ministry of State – Ministry of foreign affairs – I.R.Iran forces of law and order – Ministry of Agriculture – State veterinary organization – Ministry of Post, Telegraph and Telephone – Ministry of Power – Constructive Jahad Ministry – Budget and planning organization – State official and employment affairs organization
Official high council in the seventieth session dated 20Nov of 1996 based on common suggestion by state official and employment affairs organization and Ministries of Road and Transportation and of State (Iran forces of law and order) in order to balance among established organizations in ground borders and to organize and facilitate and accelerate passenger and goods transportation affairs in state ground authorized entrance and exit sources (such as roadway and railway), ratified the following issues:
1. In order to provide required executive policies and balancing in common executive methods and supervising state ground authorized entrance and exit sources affairs, a council includes minister of road and transportation, state transportation and terminals organization head, Iranian customs general head, deputy of Intelligence Ministry, deputy of Ministry of State, deputy of Ministry of foreign affairs, deputy of Iran forces of law and order, deputy of Islamic guidance and culture Ministry, deputy in Ministry of Health, Treatment and Medical Education, deputy in Ministry of Agriculture, Veterinary organization head and deputy in Ministry of Post, Telegraph and Telephone under Minister of Road and Transportation leadership is formed as “state ground authorized entrance and exit sources organizing council” and based on below fundamental tasks:
A. Planning and decision making about border terminals development, utilization and protection and maintenance.
B. Ratifying establishment map and state border terminals architectural plans with respect to frequency of special related tasks of organizations and facilitating and accelerating passenger and goods transportation affairs.
C. Ratifying executive instructions related to frequency and period of mentioned steps for passenger and goods transportation affairs.
D. Arrangement and supervising proper state border terminals affairs performance.
E. Determining work and shift hours of different established parts in border terminals.
F. Study presented reports from state terminals and transportation organization and other established organizations in the border about border terminals problems and useful decision making compatible to related regulations and rules.
Note 1 – Internal council regulations of the above paragraph subject is arranged and ratified by state terminals and transportation organization.
Note 2 – Representative of other organizations if necessary should participate related sessions based on council head recognition, and their absence would not prevent council decisions running.
Note 3 – The above council ratifies is necessitate for all related executive organizations in their official duties constraint.
2. Road and Transportation Ministry is secretariat of the above council mentioned in paragraph (1) that is responsible for ratifies and council instructions announcements and their performance follow up.
3. State terminals and transportation organization provides and arranges establishment map and architectural plans of related executive parts and other welfare and common required facilities and equipments and suggests to ratify by state ground authorized entrance and exit sources organizing council.
4. State terminals and transportation organization based on the state ground authorized entrance and exit sources organizing council decision and by following priorities and scheduled program related to available constructions protection and maintenance and development and completion and also constructing new facilities in state ground authorized entrance and exit sources which hereafter called “border terminals” performs the above council’s ratified plans and maps.
5. Such governmental organizations which should be present in state ground authorized entrance and exit sources based on legal duties and also other council’s paragraph (1) associated identified and necessary presence organizations, are settled in border terminals.
6. Affairs administration and arranging all border terminals activities are under state terminals and transportation organization responsibility which is implemented based on paragraph (1) of above ratified council instructions and said organization’s regulations through management of each border terminal.
Note 1 – All governmental parts established in border terminals must comply with their organizational hierarchies in terms of legal duties implementation.
Note 2 – Since announcement date of this ratified, state terminals and transportation organization is responsible for arranging all established parts affairs in state ground authorized entrance and exit sources in the above paragraph (1) ratified framework.
7. Related governmental organizations present required lands for state border terminals construction of which their architectural plans are ratified in state ground authorized entrance and exit sources to state terminals and transportation organization.
Note – Using available places, facility and constructions in state ground authorized entrance and exit sources (except border guarding of Iran forces of law and order) with regard to paragraph (B) is under the above council responsibility.
8. Required credits to construct and complete, develop and maintenance of border terminals is financed through state terminals and transportation organization incomes.
Note – Budget and planning organization based on announced real needs from established executive organizations in state ground authorized entrance and exit sources, which are ratified in paragraph (1) of council subject mentions required credits after necessary investigations in total annual state budget.
9. Required passport official equipments for I.R. Iran forces of law and order in border terminals are supplied by state terminals and transportation organization.
10. Ministries of Constructive Jahad, Power, Post and Telegraph and Telephone and other related organizations cooperate with Road and Transportation Ministry (state terminals and transportation organization) in order to supply required facilities for border terminals.
11. State terminals and transportation organization provide and arrange required facilities for border terminals in two months and suggests to state employment and official affairs for investigation and acceptance.
12. Road and Transportation Minister is responsible for performing provisions of this ratified and official higher council secretariat present its performance progress to the council